Introducing myself to this forum.

Anything general relating, or not relating to Dusk Tactics. You can even just introduce yourself!
Forum rules
This forum is open to most topics, feel free to discuss anything here.
Lurch91
Novice
Novice

Tactics

Introducing myself to this forum.

Post by Lurch91 »

So, here I am. Hi! I'm Lurch. I have casual love for jrpgs that I think will be perfect for this game. I'm not a min/maxer. I'm not a lore nerd. I'm a mildly tech savvy regular guy that loves trpgs/srpgs, I am your homer of gamers. be that the poetic or simpsons reference. Please release the alpha asap, as I'm looking forward to not just it, but the final product.

Mithlayh
Initiate
Initiate

Tactics

Re: Introducing myself to this forum.

Post by Mithlayh »

Hi, Lurch!

lou
Veteran
Veteran

Tactics

Re: Introducing myself to this forum.

Post by lou »

So glad to have you here, Lurch91!

I think you'll bring a very good perspective to this project coming from that type of background. There's a lot of min/maxers and at times I can be one myself, haha, but I want everyone to enjoy the game so it's great to hear you're looking forward to it!

Also, I want to apologize for the delayed response, things are kind of slow right now, but will start picking up again late July/August. Also remember to check Twitter as that's where I tend to post updates 2-3 times a week.

When the demo takes off, I hope to use this space to discuss everything from basic mechanics to bugs etc, so you're very welcome to take part!

-Louis
Dusk Tactics - http://dusktactics.com